The 2020 version of the Panigale V4 boosts performance even further and takes track riding to the next level for amateurs and pros alike. A series of refinements make for an easier, more user-friendly, less fatiguing ride while simultaneously making the bike faster not just on individual laps but over entire timed sessions.
The Aero Pack provides enhanced airflow protection and improves overall vehicle stability, enhancing confidence. The Front Frame, instead, modifies stiffness to give better front-end 'feel' at extreme lean angles. Ducati and Ducati Corse engineers have crunched the feedback/data numbers from customers all over the world and Superbike World Championship events. Their analysis has led to a series of aerodynamic, chassis, electronic control and Ride by Wire mapping changes: designed to increase stability and turn-in speed, these changes make it easier to close corners and ensure riders enjoy more confident throttle control.
PANIGALE V4 OFFER
The new Panigale V4 now available from just £209.00 per month
The new Panigale V4 now available from just £209.00 per month (plus deposit & optional final repayment).
The 2020 version of the new Panigale V4 boosts performance even further and takes track riding to the next level for amateurs and pros alike.
Representative Example based on Panigale V4 with an annual mileage of 5,000.
Cash Price £20,141
Total Amount of Credit £15,015.96
Agreement Duration 37 Months
Purchase Fee* £10.00
36 Monthly Repayments of £209.00
Optional Final Repayment £10,339
Total Amount Payable £22,988.04
Interest Rate (Fixed) 7.23%
Representative APR 7.5% APR
Terms & Conditions
*Included in Optional Final Repayment.
Credit is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18 and over. This finance offer is only available through Ducati Finance which is a trading style of Black Horse Ltd, St. William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff CF10 5BH. Finance offer ends March 31st 2020 The Cash Price shown above includes 1st registration fee and road fund licence. Minimum 15% deposit required. With TriOptions Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) you have the option after you have paid all of the regular monthly repayments to:
(1) Return the motorcycle and not pay the Optional Final Repayment. In this example if the motorcycle has exceeded 15,417 miles, a charge of 7.2p (including VAT at 20%) will apply per excess mile. If the motorcycle is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) and has not exceeded 15.417 miles you will have nothing further to pay.
(2) Pay the Optional Final Repayment to own the motorcycle or
(3) Part exchange the motorcycle subject to settlement of your existing finance agreement; new finance agreements are subject to status
BikeTrac fitted as standard on select* new Ducati
BikeTrac is now fitted as standard on selected* new Ducati motorcycles, with 12 months subscription included too.
Ducati are dedicated to reducing motorcycle theft and helping ensure that your pride and joy can, at the very least be tracked down should the worst occur. As part of Ducati UK’s support for the MCIA SECURED programme, BikeTrac is now fitted as standard to selected larger capacity models, which therefore receive a 4-star MCIA SECURED rating. Currently these models are:
Multistrada 1260 – all models
Multistrada 1260 Enduro – all models
Panigale V4 – all models
Diavel 1260 – all models
XDiavel – all models
BikeTrac Benefits include:
• 91% RECOVERY RATE IN 2018
• Log-in 24/7 to check real-time location and more
• Protected 24 hours a day, seven days a week
• QUALIFY FOR 15% OFF DUCATI INSURANCE – SEE MORE
• GPS & Radio Frequency (RF) tracking allows us to find your Ducati in the places other trackers can’t
• Thatcham Research Security Verified
• Bike down alerts
Terms & Conditions
* Please note, subscriptions are non-transferable. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other BikeTrac offer.
STAFFORDSHIRE'S PREMIER DUCATI DEALERSHIP
Find out why more and more people are choosing to buy their next Ducati from DMC Ducati Stoke. Serving Newcastle-under-Lyme, Derby, Macclesfield, Stafford, Wolverhampton, Shrewsbury and beyond.